Building & Site Amenities
Sanitary & Stormwater
Water & Wastewater Treatment
Secondary & Tertiary Treatment
ECOPOD 500 – 100,000 GPD
NSF/ANSI 40 & 245 Certified Residential/Commercial Wastewater Treatment
ECOPOD-N is the clear choice for an on-site wastewater treatment system. Its technology was tested under Standard 40 & 245 of ANSI/NSF International and met and exceeded Class 1 requirements with an average effluent quality of 9 mg/L BOD5 and 8 mg/L TSS.
ECOPOD-N significantly reduces BOD, TSS, fecal coliforms, and nutrients in the wastewater. Nitrification and denitrification occur in a single tank.
ECOPOD-N series uses a fixed film process which is characteristically stable, reliable and sturdy. Fixed film is a preferred treatment process for on-site wastewater treatment systems.
- Completely submerged reactor disposes of wastewater quietly, efficiently, and with no odor
- No inner tank filters, screens or diffusers to service
- Patented non-clogging air delivery system
- Remote mount air compressor
- Low initial capital cost and operation
- Complete on-site system designs
- True attached growth system – no mixed liquor
- Integral clarifier – no external clarifier required
- Complete on-site wastewater system designs for all commercial projects such as office buildings, schools, restaurants, industrial parks and all other commercial types that require wastewater treatment.
*Lee’s Septic is uniquely suited with their concrete tank manufacturing to offer complete designs using their precast tanks.
Delta Environmental™ Certification for Installers
Delta certification ensures you are proficient in system installation. To gain certification, either attend one of Delta’s training classes in your area, provided when a system is being installed. If you are an installer who is not certified, a Delta Rep will be onsite to help with the installation and certify the installer at that time.
Local Stocking Distributors
Lee’s Septic is a representative of Delta Environmental™ and other fine products.
We look forward to working with you!
Lee’s Precast Concrete, Inc. is the Delta Environmental™ Representative. Always check with us first so we can begin the process and get the correct people involved. We look forward to working with you to make all your projects a success.
Commercial ATU Product Catalog
ECOPOD 500 – 100,000 GPD NSF/ANSI 40 & 245 Certified Residential/Commercial Wastewater Treatment
There are no accessories for this item at this time.